Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So I Was At FCA Camp

   I got back from FCA Leadership camp four hours ago.  I'm still waay up there on that camp high, and it feels a little wierd to be home, but I am so excited to break the huddle and play the game.  Camp was such an amazing experience that I have to tell you about it. So.  After attending North Missouri FCA Leadership Camp 2012, I can officially say that:
  • ArgoMania is way better than plain ole Rock Paper Scissors.
  • God is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine.
  • I adore water.  The frozen stage is awesome, too.
  • Surrender is more than performance.
  • I have been taken hold of by Christ.
  • Attitudes are contagious.
  • I have gone TP raiding.  (bucket list!)
  • You can make impact by just living your life.
  • Inside jokes are great.
  • God passionately pursues ME.
  • I have met someone with almost thee same testimony as me.
  • Worship is more than nice songs.
  • Andrew was a phenomenal evangelist.
  • Power = dunamus (Greek) = dynamite.
  • You can't make the club if you're sitting in the tub.
  • fcaresources.com is a website I have to utilize.
  • I love competition.
  • God renews.
  • I took 9 pages of notes.
  • The best way to lead is to serve.
  • It makes me smile when people hold the door open.
  • People know me know me cause they know my coachin' daddy.
  • Purity is more than a list of don'ts.
  • Christian pick-up lines are hysterical.
  • I have made life-long friends.
  • I am more than a conqueror.  Crazy, but totally true.
  • Aleah got me hooked on bandanas.
  • I am unstoppable.
  • Late night hallway parties are the best.  Especially with junk food.
  • Absolutely nothing can change the way He loves me.
  • Laughing is an intense ab workout.  I'm sore.
  • The word enthusiasm comes from two Greek words.  En = in.  Theos = God.
  • I am in the zone.

1 heartfelt responses:

Ruthie!!! said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

I definitely agree with everything Michaela!!! I especially liked the Argomania and TP raiding ones!!! :)