Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Think I'm In Love

   So, there's this guy...this person...someone.  He's protective and caring.  He thinks I'm beautiful - worth dying for.  I've hurt him, but he forgives me and says I'm perfect the way I am.  The time we spend together makes up the highlight reel of my life.  He's always there when I need him.  He never forces me to to anything.  He tells me he loves me.  He has chosen me, pursued me, rescued me, and wooed me.  I think I'm in love...
   With the Creator.  With the Lord of the universe.  With the Lion and the Lamb.  With the King of kings.  With the Savior.  With the ultimate Lover.  With the Bridegroom of Heaven.
   I was made for Him.  There is no one else.  I will spend my life to know Him and please Him.  This is infatution and beyond.  I am completely, totally, head-over-heels, hoplessly in love with God.

0 heartfelt responses: