Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hi

   Hey, fam. I know it's been a while since I've been here. It's been over a year, actually. To be honest, I was planning on letting this blog die. I had moved on to other ways of sharing my writing, this blog was too reminiscent of my younger days, I was planning to go to journalism school this fall and learn how to be a better writer, blogging is a time commitment I didn't want to make - I had lots of reasons (excuses) for leaving this blog in the long-forgotten past.
   Now though, I have entered a new and different phase of my life. I am on an adventure, and many people whom I love and respect have told me I need to share the story of this adventure with the rest of everyone. I can't promise every post will be fabulously written or even mildly interesting. I will probably mess with the format and give the blog a new name. I will need people to bug me about posting so that I will stick with it. But here I am. I'm headed on an adventure, and I'm willing to take y'all with me. Through my written words I mean. Not physically. I don't think everyone could fit in my car.

2 heartfelt responses:

Jimmy Reader said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

I am so looking forward to reading about your adventures.

Jenni Perry said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

Can't wait to join the adventure!!!!