Monday, July 2, 2012

Looking Back and Moving Forward

   Today is the one year anniversary of Princess In a Foreign Land.  Can you believe that?  One full year.  This is crazy stuff, man - and so is everything that's happened in the past 12 months.  The blog has changed, I've changed, a lot has changed.
   I don't know what this next year (as a freshman, woot, woot!) will bring, but God does, and He'll be there with me every step of the way.  I'm hoping and praying for deepened friendships, more and better posts, a cell phone, the first giveaway (anyone else excited?), publishing-a-book type opportunities (ahh!), and courage to speak the truth without reserve.  May Father guide my every endeavor, show me His plan, and give me a soft, quiet heart to hear His voice.
   Many, many, maaannny thanks to everyone who has been there supporting me since those very first blog posts (psst! Mom and Dad!).  God bless you and those who have joined the scene more recently.  Father is able to accomplish more than we can ask or even imagine.  He knows us better than we know ourselves.  To Him be all the glory, honor, and praise - no matter what.

Me.  1 year ago. ♥

0 heartfelt responses: