Monday, June 11, 2012

Shout Out!

   I am astounded by the number of people from other countries visiting my blog!  Visitors from Russia, Brazil, Australia, United Kingdom, Belgium, and many more, with German topping the list.  Germany, dear Germany, how are you? 
   So this is a post of recognition and thanks.  A shout-out and an invitation.  All you lovely foreigners, this is for you!  Please leave a comment and a bit about yourself.  I am dying to know where you are from, how you found my blog, and whatever tidbit you would like to offer.  If I get enough feedback I will feature your comments in an upcoming post!  So, do share. :)
   Oh, and Germany!  Here are some pictures I found of your beautiful country on Pinterest.

WINDMILL IN BREMEN, GERMANY

Rothenburg, Germany
Rothenburg

Triberger wasserfall, Germany
Triberger wasserfall, Germany
Bremen by night, Germany  |  by Bernhard Sonderhuesken
Bremen by night
Germany

0 heartfelt responses: