- Observing that I automatically turn the handle of the door to the bathroom when I close it. And wondering if that’s because it really won’t shut otherwise. I guess now I know - it definitely won't. Why did I ever doubt my reflexes? Why do I ever notice these things?
- My nail polish chipping the day after I put it on. Isn't that protective-sealer-top-coat-stuff supposed to keep that from happening?
- Trying to understand the way people thought in the time of Ivanhoe. And Sir Walter Scott's writing style.
- How awful I felt after running two miles. Good, because I actually made it in the house and up the stairs, but still. so. tired.
- Posting this on Friday. I pinkie promise you that I started this yesterday - and my pinkie promises are legit. But then... "Miicchhaaeelaaaa! It's time to leave. Hurry up, we're going to Elaina's softball game!"
- Discovering the greatness of Spotify.
- Becoming somewhat decent at french-braiding my own hair.
- Starting work at His Ranch. (more on that later...)
- My parents have been married for 18 years. (!!) I know, crazy, right? I love you two sooo much! :) ♥
- Finally getting to go to the library and get a LARGE stack of books. I'm immersing myself in the classics - and Ted Dekker.
- Titus pulling my head down to give me a kiss when I tucked him in for a nap.
- This conversation with a 5-year-old-ish kid: Me: I'm 14.
Him: Whaaatt? No way!
Me: Well how old did you think I was?
Him: You look like you're in your twenties! You're at least as big as my sister.
Sooo... how's your week been?