- Jogging down the highway and I keep glancing behind me. Yes, the echo of my own footsteps totally freaks me out.
- We got doorbells so we can actually know when someone comes to our house. Aaaaand they don't work. So we still don't know.
- The dark bruise on my knee. And how I got it. I got it from playing tether-ball. Yupp. Tether-ball. But. I won that game.
- My SUSIE magazine just came in the mail!
- This dude's voice (and I'm thinking his face also, if he'll wash off all the black stuff)
- Girls who play video games - at least that's what I've been told. I stink at video games.
- The sugar free water we get a Bible study.
- The chocolate chip AND M&M cookies I made for Titus's birthday. Also having two birthdays within 3 days. This one is 5:
- Volunteering in the 4-6 year-olds class at church. Those kids are great!
Aubri's gonna be the evil queen and Sarah's the beautiful queen. I love the beautiful queen most than the evil queen, but not the very most. I love God the very most. -Trey