Thursday, June 7, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursdays {3}

Awkward:
  • Jogging down the highway and I keep glancing behind me.  Yes, the echo of my own footsteps totally freaks me out.
  • We got doorbells so we can actually know when someone comes to our house.  Aaaaand they don't work.  So we still don't know.
  • The dark bruise on my knee.  And how I got it.  I got it from playing tether-ball.  Yupp.  Tether-ball.  But.  I won that game.
Awesome:
  • My SUSIE magazine just came in the mail!
  • This dude's voice (and I'm thinking his face also, if he'll wash off all the black stuff)

  • Girls who play video games - at least that's what I've been told.  I stink at video games.
  • The sugar free water we get a Bible study.
  • The chocolate chip AND M&M cookies I made for Titus's birthday.  Also having two birthdays within 3 days.  This one is 5:
          And this one is now 3:

  • Volunteering in the 4-6 year-olds class at church.  Those kids are great!
    Aubri's gonna be the evil queen and Sarah's the beautiful queen.  I love the beautiful queen most than the evil queen, but not the very most.  I love God the very most.   -Trey 

2 heartfelt responses:

Emelie Rae said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

You are so right! This guys voice is AMAZING!!! Too bad he dresses so weird! Love you and miss you!
<3 Emelie
(who-is-only-nine-days-older-than-you!)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

I like super Mario and that's about it and I'm definitely not good at it:)
- Brenna