Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Only Girl

"I don't want the whole world.  The sun, the moon, and all their light.  I just wanna be the only girl you love all your life."  -The Band Perry

      After I heard this song this morning, it kept playing in my head over and over until I really thought about the words and tried to relate.  My mind raced, finally dragging my heart into it, and I wrote this letter.

Dear Future Husband,
   I wanna be the only girl you love, for your whole life.  I wanna be the only girl you look at that way.  I wanna be the only girl you hold in your arms.  I wanna be the only girl who feels like home.  I wanna be your first and only true love.
   I am saving my whole self for you.  No, it's not easy, but with God's help I will do it.  I don't want to give away even the smallest piece of my heart.  I will keep it safe for you - and for Him.
   Are the doing the same?  Will you wait for me?  I know you can.  I'm praying for you.  Guard your heart.  It will all be worth it.
   I wanna be the only girl.  You will be my one and only man.

In God's timing,
   Love,
      Michaela ♥

1 heartfelt responses:

Jordan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

I love this!! :)