Friday, July 12, 2013

E is for Embarrassing Moment

   Let's just say I had a lot to choose from for this post.  You guys already know about some of them, but I don't think I've told you about the chocolate milk spewing from my mouth - twice, once during eighth grade and the other during freshman year.  I'm just saying, if you don't want me to spit out chocolate milk, don't make me laugh.  I was laughing hard.
   Last year it happened on the day of silence.  Someone was funny, I laughed, out came the chocolate milk, and I started talking about how I couldn't believe I had just done that.  I couldn't figure out why everyone was just staring at me with their mouths hanging open, and it felt like an eternity until I realized I wasn't supposed to speak.  Yeah.  That was awkward.
    My goal for sophomore year is to keep my milk contained at all times.  I'm counting on you guys to hold me to that.

0 heartfelt responses: