Saturday, July 30, 2011

DecembeRadio and Beckah Shae!

   Shy and went to the DecembeRadio and Beckah Shae concert at Culver last night, with RU 2:20 and more of the Cornerstone family.  It was awesome!  Beckah shared some of her life story, and it really touched me.  She is such an amazing woman of God!  I love Beckah's laugh, and how she kept talking to her husband (in the back doing the sound). :D  Here's some pics!  (OK, a lot of pics...)



Put your love glasses on!
Beckah invited anyone who wanted to come up and dance during LIFE!  Do you see my sister?
DecembeRadio!

Brian playing the mandolin - I think that's what it's called!
Stephen - and Shy's hair.
The guy in the red was shaking his head -hard!- for such a long time! 

DecembeRadio and Beckah Shae did an encore together!


The design on my t-shirt.  Thank you sooo much Julie for getting it for me!  1 John 3:18
Beckah's signature up close.   Ephesians 3:16-19

0 heartfelt responses: