Thursday, July 14, 2011

30-Day Challenge

   Last month I did SUSIE Magazine's 30-day challenge, which I completed July 1st.  Today my t-shirt for finishing came in the mail. Yay! (It says "Stronger, Better, Healthier" and "I completed SUSIE Magazine's 30-Day Challenge!")

   The challenge, well, challenged me in every aspect of my life.  I volunteered, learned new words, jumped on the trampoline, and grew closer to God.  For everything I had to do, click here.  One of the best things the 30-day challenge did for me, was get me back into the habit of prayer journaling, which has been super good for me - and God.  It was hard, but the challenge so very worth it, and I felt such a sense of accomplishment in finishing (especially since I didn't last year).  I can't wait 'til next time!

0 heartfelt responses: