Thursday, May 31, 2012

Awkward +Awesome Thursdays {2}


Awkward:
  • Leonardi Da Vinco (um, ya know, not that I said that or anything... and definitely not while I was trying to show off my smarticleness with an amazing fact or anything.  so there.)
  • My sister.  Roaring.  While she smacked the ball.  During 57 games of tether-ball.  Of which I dominated 57.
  • Being drug by five little children to the sand volleyball pit - only to have them all turn on me at the same time with stinging, nasty-tasting handfuls of sand.  I left the sand.
  • this happening to me all. the. time
ugh. hate hate hate this, but it happens to me all the time
Awesome:
  • Winning a game of solitaire.  I'm telling you, people, this never happens!
  • The feeling I get when I read Romans 8.
  • Making banana bread that everyone loves.
  • sunburn = gone!
  • The way Titus says necklace.  It's kinda like "nuck-loss" but I really can't do it justice with a keyboard.  I simply have no idea how he does that, but I love it.

0 heartfelt responses: