Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Captivated

CAPTIVATE:
to influence and dominate by some special charm, art, or trait and with an irresistable appeal
 
   I want to live my life captivated by Christ.  I want Him to be top priority, to place more value in Him than anyone else.  I want to tune in to His voice, focus on His plans.  I want to let him be the dominating influence in my life.
   He is my groom and I am His bride.  I want to fall even deeper, more madly in love with Him.  I want to passionately pursue Him with all that I am.  I want my brain to be dominated by thoughts about Jesus.  I want to get caught daydreaming about Him, a smile playing on my lips.
   My Jesus is
     strong,
      loving,
       protective,
        beautiful,
         worthy,
          charming,
           unafraid,
            perfect.
   My Jesus is
     utterly captivating.
         

0 heartfelt responses: