Saturday, April 13, 2013

Alphabet Challenge?

   Yes, I know, I know.  I haven't blogged in forever!  I feel horrific for abandoning you guys like that, and I miss you!  I have so crazy busy lately (three track meets this week!) that by the time I get home I pretty much wanna eat, shower, and sleep.  Kinda three of my favorite thing right now.  Anyway, in an effort to get back in the swing of things and such, I am starting an alphabet blogging challenge from Emily.  It goes a little something like this:
  • A: Animals... talk about any pets you have, had, or want.
  • B: Best Friend
  • C: Cars... talk about your first car, the car you have now, any accidents, driving pet peeves, etc.
  • D: Day in the Life of Me
  • E: Embarrassing Moment
  • F: Faith... where are you now?
  • G: Growing Up... share a few childhood photos and stories.
  • H: Hairstyles... what your hair looks like now, ugliest haircut, haircut you want, etc.
  • I: Interesting Facts About You
  • J: Jokes
  • K: Kicking the Bucket... share your bucket list.
  • L: Love... what are you looking for in a significant other?
  • M: Music
  • N: Nothing... talk about something entirely random for a day.
  • O: Old... what kind of old person do you want to be?
  • P: Poem
  • Q: Questions and Answers... have a Q&A with some of your readers.
  • R: Reading... what are you reading?
  • S: Smile... five reasons YOU smile.
  • T: Typing... take a typing test and share it.
  • U: Underdog... what's an underdog you can't help but stand up for?
  • V: Vacations... vacations you've taken or dream vacations.
  • W: Wearing... what is your favorite outfit?
  • X: X-Treme... something crazy you've done.
  • Y: Youth... in what ways are you still a kid at heart?
  • Z: Zen... what calms you down?
   This is probably not an every-single-day thing, considering the whole "so crazy busy" thing, but I will finish.  Now I said it, so ya'll hold me accountable!
   Feel free to join in down in the comments or on your own blog.  I'm excited!

0 heartfelt responses: