Sunday, October 14, 2012

Find Your Inspiration

   I was babysitting five of my little cousins yesterday.  And we got bored.  So we watched Chicken Run.  And I was inspired.  By this:
Bunty: Oh, face the facts, ducks. The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one.
Ginger: Then there's still a chance.

 
   So many times I find myself complaining that there is nothing new to write about, nothing to ignite my passion, nothing to inspire me.  I blame my apathy on my surroundings, when in reality it's not the things or the people around me, it's simply the way I look at them.
   When I look for inspiration, I find it.  I find it in the colors of the leaves on the trees, a laughing child, or worshipInspiration is lurking in the kind words of a stranger, hiding out around each unexpected twist and turn of the road, and right out there in the open of the big, bright, blue sky.
   Don't sit there and wait for something big to happen.  Get out there and make it happen.  Keep your eyes and your heart open.  Be inspired.

0 heartfelt responses: