Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is It Possible??

   Wow, guys!  I have 816 views and 9 followers after four months of blogging.  That makes me sooo happy. :) I guess that means you like what write?  Be honest with me, share your favorite thing about my blogging, or what you don't like so much.  Your opinion means a lot to me!  Please tell all!
   Now for the challenge.  In exactly one month I turn 14.  Do you think you could get to 1000 views and 20 followers before then?  That would be soooo amazing!  I obviously can't do that on my own, it will completely depend on fan-power.  There are lots of ways to help out the cause.  Share through Facebook, Twitter, your own blog, and old-fashioned word-of-mouth.  Any way you could chip in would be absolutely awesome.  If you spill about me on your blog, let me know, and I'll be sure to check it out and leave a comment!  Thank you all sooo much!  You make this totally worth it. ♥

1 heartfelt responses:

Lucia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

Hi Michaela!

Thank you for taking my button, dear. <3 How sweet of you! Your blog is so darling; and congratulations on the traffic!! I think you'll get there in a month. ;) I think I'll mention your blog in an upcoming post. :)

Blessings & Hugs,
Lucia

www.one-beloved.blogspot.com