Wednesday, August 3, 2011

195!!!

   I have officially been blogging for one month!  Yay!
   I was hoping for 200 views, and we were sooo close, hitting 195.  That's still good, though!
   Now I have made a pretty high goal for myself:  I want to have 300 hits by school starts.  That's 105 more views by the 18th, and I'm going to need your help! 
   I will be trying to blog every day, so check back a lot!  There are also a lot of ways to share my blog with your friends - please utilize them!  At the end of each post there are a bunch of little buttons, including the little f I think we're all familiar with.  After reading a post that you really like, post it to your Facebook page, or use any of the other buttons.  Just get the word out!
   I hope you enjoy my blog!  Comment on this post and tell me what you like or don't like.  I want to make this blog so that you want to read it.  Help me out!
   Thanks for reading!  195 times in the past month!
I used a lot of !'s didn't I?

1 heartfelt responses:

Michaela :) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

We're past 200 now!! :D