Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Obsessing Over

   With a need to post on my blog, but no motivation to do any real deep and insightful writing, I give you a list.

5 Things I'm Obsessing Over
  1. Jeremy Riddle.  I keep thinking I'm done listening to him all day every day, and then I realize I just clicked on the playlist again.  He is seriously so good though.  And God is seriously so great.
  2.  
  3. The fact that I'm going to Cafe 41 tomorrow.  And I'm bringing the Justice with me this time! We were hoping she could do the internship and Encounter with me, but that didn't work out, so mass introductions, here we come.  Remember this post?  Yupp.  I'm about to go see all those lovely people again.
  4. His Ranch.  And the horses there.  And the people there.  And the awesomeness exuding from there.  But mostly the horses.
  5. Selfies that I actually look good in.  Because I like these, I will show them to you.  That's just what you get for reading this.  Enjoy.


Oh, did I forget the part where we got a dog now?? We have a dog now. :)
 
  1. 7.  It's a book, and it's super good.  I stole it off Ruth's shelf and fell in love with while I was waiting for her to get out of the shower and drive me home.  (Welcome to my life.  Beware of occasional awkward-nerdiness.)  She was cool enough to let me borrow it, and now I am knee-deep in Jen Hatmaker's wonderful, challenging, hysterical, raw story of her rebellion against excess.
     

0 heartfelt responses: