Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm Thinking

1.) I'm so thankful for Beckah Shae and Misty Edwards.  These beautiful women are so in love with Jesus.  I wanna be like them when I grow up.  Their music helps me stay on track in my thought life - their phenomenal voices are just a plus.
 

2.) BJ Higgins was a winner.  Reading I Would Die For You, the book his parents wrote about his short but impactful life, brings me to tears.  His willingness and obedience inspire me so much.  I an learning to listen at all times, knowing that God can use me whenever, wherever, and however He pleases.  I want to live and die for His glory!  Check out prayforbj.com.


3.) I need someone to go to the movies with me.  What have y'all seen lately?  I've been told Monster's University was awesome.  What about Man of Steel?  Opinions, people

4.) Ultimate Faith Challenge is gonna be awesome.  I'm headed to Moberly to take part in the youth internship at Family Life Fellowship, where my parents went to church before they had me.  It will be a week of serving and encountering God!  I'm thinking you guys will get a glimpse of my journal entries when I get back?  I'm sho exshited. :) I'm also still trying to come up with a legit reason to take my boots with me...
 

5.) The third addition to Michaela's family of Abort73.com t-shirts has finally arrived.  They call this color Sangria.  My vocabulary is officially enlarged.  I look forward to the many opportunities Father will bring my way through this shirt.  God, end abortion and bring revival to America.
Would it Bother Us More if They Used Guns? girl's pro-life T-Shirt from Abort73.com

0 heartfelt responses: