Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's July (and other important announcments)

   It is officially July, friends.  And that means that our country is about to have a birthday.  And it means that 2012 is halfway over.  And it means that I only have a month and a half of sweet summer break left to savor before school starts.  (How'd you like that alliteration?)
   And.  In other news.    IcreatedapageforthisblogandIwasn'treallysureIwantedtobutIdecidedtoandIhopeyoulikeit. *deep breath*  Translation:  I made a page on Facebook for my amazing blog, so you should totally head on over to facebook.com/foreignprincess and like it up!  << Yes, please do.  I'll still love ya'll even if you don't, cause you're way awesome like that, but it would be really nice. ♥ :)

So how's your summer going?  Any exciting news from your end of the blogosphere?  Because I totally love excting news.


P.S.  Yes, I took that picture, but no, it is not normal for me to use "ya'll" in a sentence.  Sadly, I do not have a Southern accent.  Jsut so ya'll know.

1 heartfelt responses:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates2102267584744475677>

Lol! When we move to Texas you can come and try to muster up a real accent;)
- Brenna